What you'll learn:
This CPR AED class provides training for anyone who wants to learn basic CPR and obtain a completion card. This CPR class is recommended for, but not limited to: fitness professionals, business professionals, business owners, or anyone looking to obtain a CPR certification for general knowledge.
- recognize when someone needs CPR
- perform effective chest compressions
- administer proper breathing techniques
- recognize a choking victim and administer abdominal thrusts (aka - Heimlich Maneuver)
- the steps leading up to using an AED
- how to apply an AED to the victim
- how to recognize cardiac arrest
Call 212-784-6198 for more information.